Thursday 24 May 2012

tentang rasa

i was so happy yesterday when Aznan and Firdaus helped me out to repair my car's bonet. i owe them so much! thanks. and not to be forgotten, Loo also help me too. he helps me to find my car anthena. i still owe him the treat until now. wait for my gaji okay! hihi. sorry. :p 

last night i went to Mydin for berbuka puasa. i ate nasi ayam *the soup taste plain water, the chicken is so masin*. after we bought groceries, i want to put the groceries in my car's bonet, and you know what? the absorber of my car's bonet, tercabut! and the bonet hit my shoulder! so tell me apa i rasa? so f-ing hurt okay! until now. hopefully tak swollen sangat today because i'm too lazy to go to the clinic.

hari ni hari ketiga puasa. will continue until tomorrow, stop saturday and sunday because i have kenduri to attend. next week insyaAllah akan continue puasa lagi. :) wee. diet mode on! :p


Astrid - tentang rasa

Much love, 
Tira.

No comments:

Post a Comment