Saturday 18 February 2012

Baby

Niat hati nak tengok movie dekat dalam external hard disk. Sekali bukak, nampak note from HIM. WHY LA!!! :(

this is the last note he gave me before we break up.


syg.. i love u so much syg :)
syg.. i miss u so much syg :)
syg.. i want u so much syg :)
syg.. i need u so much syg :)

everytime u are far away from me,
i feel so lonely.
everytime u sleep,
i will be there beside u and hug u.
everytime u cry,
im here to hug and cry with u.
everytime u smile,
i feel i am the most happy man in the world.

everytime u hug me,
i feel that my heart are close to ur heart.
everytime u hold my hand,
i feel closer to u.
everytime u kiss me,
i feel so in love with u.
everytime u lay down on my shoulder,
i will hug u and wont let it go.

everytime i miss u,
i will cry.
everytime i call u,
i love to hear ur voice.
everytime i text u,
i wish u were with me now.

everytime we out on a date,
i love to hold ur hand.
i love to hug with my arm,
i love to kiss u in the lips.

u are so special to me.
i cant live without u.
u are the one i want.
i do anything for u.
u are one in a milion.

why i do it?
is because i miss u,
is because i want u,
is because i need u,
is because i love u syg..



p/s : okay stop meroyan. moved on Tira. T_T 


Much love, 
Tira.


No comments:

Post a Comment