Saturday 28 January 2012

hang out

hello guys *lambai-lambai*

Today is Saturday. Off day for others, but not for ME. Went to work as usual. My Boss bought me tosai for breakfast which is not my favourite. So masam plus have to eat with CURRY? Like seriously, i don't like curryy. How many times I have to repeat this maa? =.=' Just to jaga hati my boss, I still eat, but half only la. Wanna vormit okay. :( ohh BTW, i got angpau from Ping - Ping. THANKS sister. :)

Sharp 1.00pm , I went to nearest mamak near my office to accompany Ping-Ping eat her lunch. After that, Khoo & Aznan also came to join us. This two guys are so hilarious okay. They always make stupid jokes. I'm always laugh like a mad people HAHAHA! Around 1.40pm, I blah from there & went to pick up my GIRLSS! weee.

Since, I wanna buy calculator for my sister because her teacher wants it by Monday & my parents don't have time to buy for her, so I have to go la. sigh. After bought my sister's calculator, my BFFs & I went to Ipoh Parade because i wanted to eat oyster mee at Shihlin Taiwan. weeee. MY FAVOURITE okay. Yummy! hehe.We went jalan-jalan in there until 5-ish because we wanna go karoke tonight. YESSS! Plus, i got nothing to shop because i'm gonna fly to Thailand next week. Wanna save money. :p

After came back, we discussing what time we wanna go out in Twitter. There's something happened & I dont wish to talk about this. T_T After discussed, Syamira said that we gonna meet at 9. I know my dad won't allowed me go out at 9.00, so i went out a bit early & fetch my other BFF, Mazura. After picked her up, we went to Syamira's house && here we go. We went to Printz, behind tesco, beside Nasmeer Restaurant, at first, its looks like a club, but its NOT! It's a karaoke place & the owner is a MALAY guy okay. huhu.

I'm not so excited to nyanyi because my heart still broken. After that, i enjoyed nyanyi & tried to forget about that. Thanks to my BFFs for your concern. :') *hugs*

We really had fun today. Gossiping ,Kutuk-ing plus Meroyan. weeee. HAHAHA. Except the sakit hati one. :( I know you guys penat nak layan my sewel. Sorry my love :p


After lepak-ing at Ipoh Parade. :)
Love you GUYSSS! ♥
*ignore my selekeh face. thanks*


Its me. 
Karaoke session :D


Song for today :



Much love,
Tira.

No comments:

Post a Comment