Tuesday 31 January 2012

31/1/2012

 Last night I was so happy. I laughed non stop. This is because, one of my friend, Tok Wan :p. He gave me a video, which I think it was so funny. I wanna upload that video, but Ewan already warned me not to do so. Damnnnn! Hehe.Siap ugut tak nak kawan tuuuu. Jahat gila awak =.=' But it's okay la. I can use that video untuk ugut awak next time. Weeeeee! Haha! But whatever it is, thanks for sharing the video & You just made my night! Hehe. Hilang jap stress. *wink wink*

Today end of the month. sigh. I will be very busy with all the reports. Need to submit before 5 today. But syukur Alhamdullilah. I can finish it around 3.20pm. YEAY! so proud of myself :* I did my work super duper quickly until .. I forgot to take my lunch. Laparrrrr T_T

While do my work, i keep repeating this song. Hahahaha! Brings back old memories masa jadi dancer dulu. :') Enjoy guys :p Hek3.


Mann - Kali Nangin Ke Jaisi.
*nyanyi sambil nari2* :p 


Much love,
Tira.

No comments:

Post a Comment