skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
i'm the author of my life and unfortunately i'm writing in pen. so i can't erase my mistake.
Tuesday, 22 January 2013
Happy 2 monthsary Baby! ♥
Happy 2 Monthsary Baby!
From
the moment he walked into my life, I never wanted him to leave. From the moment I talked to him, I knew he was what I'll need. From the moment he was mine, I knew I finally had my chance this time. I can't remember life without him. And I never want to.
I love you so much Baby :')
Much love,
Tira.
2 comments:
Anonymous
22 January 2013 at 15:13
awwwwww :')
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
sarasatira
30 January 2013 at 13:06
hihi, sekejap je dah 2 months. macam tak sangka. :D
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
sarasatira
.Tira. .16 Feb. .Ipoh,Perak.
View my complete profile
The Owner
Blog Archive
▼
2013
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(3)
Happy 2 monthsary Baby! ♥
I miss YOU.
why you so SWEET? :')
►
2012
(123)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(8)
My Blog List
Assalamualaikum
3 years ago
Elia : Short & Sweet
8 years ago
Xiaxue.blogspot.com - Everyone's reading it.
10 years ago
Hanis Zalikha
11 years ago
Suri's daughter.
12 years ago
bukan lagi gadis, tapi wanita
Nadira Zalila
SYAMIRADAYANA OFFICIAL
Menulis Lebih Baik Daripada Bercakap
Powered by
Blogger
.
awwwwww :')
ReplyDeletehihi, sekejap je dah 2 months. macam tak sangka. :D
ReplyDelete