Friday 3 August 2012

Step Up - Revolution

hello my dear readers,
last night i went to watch Step Up Revolution with my dream boy  bestfriend,. hehe. :p the movie was okay for me. the hero is so yummy. HAHA. but as for me, its kinda frustrated because i wanna watch Moose's dancing. his part sangat sikit in this movie. so sad. :( 


my baby Moose wearing the white T'shirt :p 

after we watch the movie, we went home. we go separate car, so its kinda easy for him to go back early. pity him always have to pick me up & send me home. sorry my dear :p 

as i reach home, my sister told me that my friend had an accident, so i'm rushing to the hospital to see her. but unfortunately, the doctor & nurses dont allow me to see her. so sad. i sit there and wait for her until i dont know what time. and i decided to go back home because i'm working today. guys, please pray for my friends because one of them, his kepala kena kaca. i dont know whether he can be save or not. 

my head is so dizzy right now. so sleepy. i wanna sleep. wuwuwu, :( 

p/s ; plus, i'm always forget to snap picture with my bestfriend. dah la this year will be his last year staying here. i wanna go with you. :"((( 

Much love,
Tira.



No comments:

Post a Comment