Thursday 14 June 2012

i hate june.

hello everyone, thanks because you guys willing to spend your time to read my blog. hihi.

this month is not a very good month for me i guess. so many problem happen in this month. i tried to be strong. i hope i'm strong enough. everyone that i love needs me. its kinda sad because when they need me when they are sad or have a bad feeling, i will be there for them. but when it comes to me, i have to find them. like a beggar! i do understand some of my friends have their own responsibility. i dont blame them. but yeah whatever, just ignore. hihi.

it hurts me sometimes because most of my friends already married, engaged and have a boyfriend & everyone is so busy with their relationships. i wanna be happy like them. but i just dont see or meet any perfect man/guy for me. most of them just wanna have fun & not serious. its just gonna waste my time.

am i a materialistic girl? homai! if i am a materialistic girl, why i wanna be friend with you guys? i should find any anak Dato' or Dato' and be friends with them. i dont know why they keep saying me like that. & one thing, if your friends give you bad influence, its simple. just not follow what they do. the important is, YOURSELF. if you wanna follow them and be like them, its your choice. not because they push or ask you. you can protect yourself. why wanna blame others?

i'm so blissful with what i have now. i have my own car at the age 21 years old!! i bought it by myself! so shut the fuck up if you dont have. i know its kinda rude. but see yourself before you wanna talk about others. i dont live in this world to please anyone. just because i'm happy & laugh 24/7, doesnt mean i dont have any feeling. i do have so many problems. but life go on. try to settle it slowly. and the important is, ask our God to help us. he will listen and help us. Insya Allah. :)

Much love,
Tira.

No comments:

Post a Comment